Tuesday 5 February 2008

My Eyebrow Hurts, Mummy !!

Poor Oliver woke up just after 2am this morning saying his 'eyebrows hurt' - meaning he has a headache. He sat with us in our bed and we gave him some calpol and he wanted me to rub his eyebrow. He wouldn't settle and when we turned our bedside light on, his right eye was stuck together. OMG !!! I grabbed some wet cotton balls and wiped his eye so he could open it. He was quite happy that he could see again and ended up sleeping with us all night. Not something I like him doing - only because I wake up with a sore neck and a headache all day long !!

Anyway, I got him into see a doctor and he had conjuctivitis. He now has cream which I have to put in his eye (he doesn't like this at all!!). He is not allowed to go to nursery tomorrow so I said we can make some chocolate crackles (Rice Bubbles or Rice Krispies covered in chocolate). That will cheer him up.

K.

No comments: