Monday 31 December 2007

Hello from Germany

(I CANNOT UPLOAD PHOTOS UNTIL WE RETURN HOME AS I FORGOT TO BRING THE CABLE WITH ME ! doh!)

We drove from the UK to Germany yesterday (Saturday) to stay with our friends Martin, Jill and Luke for the New Years celebrations. The Germans are quite big on fireworks and Oliver loves them so he will be excited about that.

We had a really good run with no traffic to hold us up except for checking in at the UK port. To cut a long story short, we missed our train and we ended up not leaving the UK until 12:20pm. Not the start we wanted but it turned out ok. Oliver had a sleep in the car and I closed my eyes for a while as both Oliver and I have been ill AGAIN !!!

We are both feeling better now but today Oliver seems to be losing his voice. The two men went out last night and didn't come home until after 4am so everyone has gone to bed for a sleep so what a great time to update my blog while it is nice and quiet.

K.

No comments: