Saturday 10 May 2008

Thomas Land

Oh yes, there is a Thomas Land!! It is very new and only opened in March. It is part of Drayton Manor Theme Park.

Oliver just loves Thomas so naturally, there had to be a photo with him. We even went on the Thomas train tide with Annie and Clarabel the coaches which Thomas pulls.

This is Knapford station where Thomas pulls in to pick up his passengers. You truly felt you were at a real station.


Oh my!!! THIS is Oliver's first ever roller coaster ride. This one is with the Troublesome Trucks. We all went on it the first time and he didn't seem too keen on going again but just look at him in this photo - he LOVED it! LOL. In the end both Rob and Oliver went on it 4 times.

This ride is Cranky the Crane. That little blop on the right is Oliver! LOL You can hardly see him and he just made the height restrictions. I sooooo did not think he would like this one (this is my kind of ride). I actually took some video footage so if I can, I will upload it so you can see it.

The ride goes up and down and you feel like you will lose your lunch but Oliver was giggling and squealing the whole time. They went on this 3 times in a row. The first time I watched and laughed at Oliver laughing, then the next time I took these shots and the third time I took the video.

Oliver got to shake hands with the Fat Controller (Sir Topam Hat). His wife was also wondering around too.


This is Toby and one of the trains gets out to play with at home.




This train is Mavis. I think Oliver now says her name correctly but he used to pronounce it Mabis. He just couldn't get his tongue around "v's".

This boat is 'Bullstrode'. This ride and the Troublesome Trucks were to two he kept asking to go on later on in the day.

This is Jeremy! Another ride he liked.


.

No comments: