Monday 12 November 2007

Christmas Cards

I started on some Christmas cards last night using my nestabilities (first time I have used them). I wanted to create a couple of designs to see which one I like the best and then start on making them up to send out this year.

Rob likes the top one best and so do I.

I forgot to add my red gem stones before I took this photo to the corners of the sentiment piece. I may not use black ink for the snow flakes on the top of the card but use versamark and red glittler - a girl can never go without her glittler and I haven't used mine in a while. I will have to have a play today.

Ignore the eyelet at the top left corner, I was trying something and didn't like it but I cannot take out the eyelet now it has been set. The white border around the 'merry chrismas' sentiment is a white gel pen. I wanted to use my Papertrey Ink Borders & Corners stamp but they weren't big enough - I could have played a bit more but as it was after 11pm, I was too tired.

Let me know what you think of my designs. I am open to any suggestions.

K.

Supplies: Stamps: Crafter's Companion, Stampendous - Perfectly Clear Stamps (Retro Border). Ink: Versafine (Black). Paper: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey (Fruitcake). Accessories: Red Organza Ribbon, Red Gem Stones, White Gel Pen, Square Nestabilities.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi K!

I absoloutely LOVE all these cards you have made!! Dont ask me to pick a fave one cause that would be asking the impossible! lol
Keep up the gorgeous work!

KT
xo

Kylie said...

Beautiful cards, love the colours! Love all your work!
~Take care~