Wednesday 7 November 2007

Little Girl Birthday Card

I had to change the photo as the black background just wasn't working. It also made the card look very dark.


One of Oliver's friends is having a birthday in a few weeks time so I decided to use my Pretty Princess stamp set from SU! How cute is this little princess!!

I got the sketch of this card from the Australian SU! catalogue but changed a couple of things.


Supplies: Stamps: SU! Pretty Princess. Ink: Black Stazon, So Saffron, Pink Passion, Lavender lace, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Barley Banana, Elegant Eggplant. Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, White. Accessories: Papermania Ribbon Collection (Pink), White Gel Pen.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hi K!

This is just soooo cute!! Love the colours you haved used with her as well!!
Any little girl would love to receive this one!

K
xo

Nicole & Phil said...

just gorgeous....there is not enough pink and purple in our house!
I see you have a second blog now....cool cards on there!
WOW, Facebook, and 2 blogs,you are really too computer literate for me ;)
xxx

Kylie said...

Fab Card, love your colour choices!
~Take care~