Wednesday 21 November 2007

Sneaky Peak

Before you say anything.....no, I haven't got a new light. This is the same light but the photos were taken about 10 minutes apart !!

Thought I would tease you a little with my Christmas cards. LOL. Well, what I used to make them !!


The finished card is inside the envelope and if you look closely, you can see the red glitter !!

You will have to wait until Christmas to see the finished project but most of you that read my blog will get one in the post so you will be able to see it in person. Hope you like it !!

K.

4 comments:

Karen said...

ohhhhhhh K your such a teaser - come onnnnnnn reveal a bit more from that envy! lol

KT
xo

Kylie Swain said...

Ha Ha Ha

Jean McKenzie said...

Kylie, Just wondering how do you like the Nestabilities?? Guessing you have a Cuttlebug? I love the idea of them and I have a Big Shot so they should work well with it.
Cheers, Jean in Oz!

Kylie Swain said...

Hi Jean. I have the Bigshot and with a bit of playing around, I got it to cut properly. Go to http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/spellbinders_faq/index.html - you will have to scroll almost down to the bottom to see how to use the nestabilities with the different die cutting machines.
Hope this helps you and let me know how you get on.
K.