Friday 16 November 2007

Stampin' UP! has come to the UK

Yes, SU! has officially opened in the UK and Europe. I am planning on becoming a demonstrator in Australia when we move and found out about a month ago that SU! was coming to the UK. I had a brainwave (LOL) that I could demonstrate here in the UK and get my confidence up, then when in Australia, I could hit the ground running.

I contacted SU! to see what the process was. I knew that I would have to re-sign in Australia but I wanted to know if I had to purchase both starter kits. SU! UK came back to me saying that I DID have to purchase the starter kit in Australia even though I would have the UK kit - both kits are identical apart from the stamps (but you can always change the sets). My problem with this is that I would have double the tools when I don't really need 2 sets. It was suggested that I wait and sign up in Australia. Oh well, I will still purchase SU! products here (at least they will be delivered to my door).

K.

No comments: