Thursday 15 November 2007

Treat Box



I made this 'Treat Box' today while Oliver was having a nap.

You can find the tutorial on Beate's blog or on SCS and it was pretty easy to make. I should have filled it up with CHOCOLATES but I know that I would have wanted to eat them ALL!! LOL


I also used Papertey Ink's Beautiful Blooms stamp set which you can see on the outside of the box.

I am really pleased with my effort and pretty much made it up as I went along.

K.

Supplies: Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Beautiful Blooms). Ink: SU! (Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Old Olive). Paper: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey (Urban Couture). Accessories: Yellow Satin Ribbin, Yellow Eyelets.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Great job Kylie! I saw this over at splitcoaststampers(love that site lol!)I tried it and the results...oh my it did not work for me lol!
Have to give it another go as they would make little gifts for Christmas with some yummy chocolates in them lol!
Love the stamps too ~Take care~

Karen said...

Holy Cow K - you have been a busy girl!! LOVE everything you have done here!! You go girl! lol

KT
xo