Friday 31 August 2007

More Cards


Oliver went to my in-laws today which was good as I needed to make a card for my friend's wedding (Sarah & Brian). Sarah was my bridemaide at my wedding. I just hope she doesn't look at this post and see the card!

Supples: Stamps: HOTP(swirl), See-D's "On Your Wedding Day" (Springtime Swirls). Ink: Versamark. Accessories: Silver Twinkle Embossing Powder, Doodlebug cardstock (lilac - both shades and white), Wedding Cake brass stencil I bought from a local craft shop, Lilac Organza Robbon, Silver Brads.



It must be the time for babies in New Zealand as another one of our friend's has had a baby (Joshua) so I made this card tonight. Congratulations Jodine & Paul and welcome Joshua!!
This is a close up of the dark blue strip which has the hands and feet embossing on it (hopefully you can see it but it is not the best photo - sorry).


Supplies: Stamp: Hero Arts Giraffe. Ink: Adirondack (Denim). Accessories: ChatterBox (stripped paper), Bazzil (dark blue cardstock), Fiskars Texture Plate (Prints), Oliver Green Ribbon, 2" Rounch Punch, 2" Square Punch, light and dark blue eyelets and I printed "It's a BOY" on the PC.


No comments: