Monday 13 August 2007

Thank You

We went to Cornwall for the weekend to visit our friends Tricia & Paul. They have a lovely big house which Paul helped to build and the view they have is to die for - the ocean! We went for a walk on Saturday which Oliver walked almost all the way by himself (except the parts that were too close to the cliffs edge). Our destination was a pub and boy did we need a drink after out long walk (1.5 miles). The sun was shining and we all caught some sun so we all had a lovely colour to our faces. One nice thing and it has really spurred me on was both Tricia and Paul commented on how much weight I have lost since they saw us last in January.



I wanted to make a 'thank you for having us' card for Tricia & Paul so on Thursday I made this card. I love the Basic Grey papers and the 'thank you' stamp from the HOTP kit at QVC UK.

No comments: