Thursday 2 August 2007

Tomato Soup Accident



I wanted to take a photo of Oliver to post today so I was going to take one while he was sitting on the computer chair. However, a photo opportunity came up when I made tomato soup for lunch for both Oliver and I. We decided to eat in the back garden as the sun was out and it was a lovely day. I warmed up our soup and went upstairs to get something when I heard a noise - not of a bowl hitting the kitchen floor but something else I couldn't quite recognise. I got in the kitchen to find Oliver's bowl almost where I left it (which I thought was out of his reach!) and Oliver standing there very quite with tomato soup all over the floor. "oh, my!" was my reaction and poor Oliver started crying - he knew what he did was wrong but it was an accident and all I could do was laugh. I have to add that the soup was only luke warm so there was no danger of Oliver burning himself.

1 comment:

Nicole & Phil said...

yikes...that looks like a fun mess to clean up! LOL
lucky it wasn't boiling water or something.
I like the colour of that soup!
xxx