Friday 14 September 2007

Criss Cross Card




I didn't think I would be able to make this card until our holiday in Australia in 2 weeks time, but I made some time tonight while I wait on my friend Ruth to give me information for Christening Invitations she wants me to make.

The instructions for the Criss Cross Card can be found on SCS. I can honestly say it is easy to make - give it a go! Lots of samples I've seen have been in Christmas colours and they do look fantastic.

I hope the lighting is okay and you can see the colours of the base card properly. It is a lovely pale apple green colour.



Supplies: Stamps: HOTP (QVC UK kit), Anita's scribble flower. Ink: Vaersafine (Vintage Sepia), Brilliance Dew Drop (Coffee Bean). Paper: Bazzill cardstock, Wild Asparagus (Adorable Stripe/Light Blue). Accessories: Light Yellow Organza Ribbon.