Monday 29 October 2007

Stamp-a-ma-jig


WOW! How fantastic is this gizmo !!! It is from Stampin' UP! and it is called the "Stamp-a-ma-jig". You have to get one.

Unfortunately I could only photograph this with a reflection from the light which in one way helps to see the clear imaging sheet.

I stamped "Thank You" into the corner of the sheet, then..........


.......I positioned the sheet onto the card where I wanted the words to appear. I take the clear sheet away leaving the black stamp-a-ma-jig (handle) and replace with my wooden "thank you" stamp.


Viola !!! This gizmo is great for wooden backed stamps becaus you cannot see EXACTLY where you are stamping, this just makes it a breeze and a perfect image every time.

For the rest of this card see: 'Thank You Cards' post.

No comments: