Friday 26 October 2007

We are on our way back to the UK






Yes, a month has gone by and today we are heading back home to daddy. It has been really nice to spend time with my parents and my brother and for them to get to know Oliver again. As dad has been off work this week, he has been able to play more with Oliver instead of only an hour or two after he arrives home from work and before Oliver goes to bed.

When I look back at our time in Sydney, we haven't been out to do any sight seeing (only to the zoo) so it has been a nice relaxing time with only a couple of days where mum and I were out and about when my dad had his operation.

I am sad to leave but I know that WITHIN the next 6 months we will be living here permanently and Oliver has already made friends with Nathan and Hannah which was really nice to see.

No comments: