Tuesday 15 January 2008

Class

I have officially lost 1 1/2 stone !!!!! Yipeeeee. I actually lost it back in December but with the Christmas festivities I put on 1 1/2lb. Now that I am feeling better, it is the start of a new year and I will endeavour to lose another 1/2 stone before our move to Australia. Can I do it - YES I CAN !!!

I have just worked out that if I lose 1lb a week, I will have lost a total of 9lbs (I roughly estimate our move to be in 9 weeks time - if things go to plan !!), which will make me extremely happy because I can see the number 9 within reach. What am I talking about ??? The 9+ stone mark. I would just love my records to read 9st ??lb. I am about 4kg off my pre-pregnancy weight.

Anyway, the reason for this post (I got carried away, didn't I ??) was to tell you that my instructor, Helena asked myself and another lady, Danielle to help her out at the class. She is expecting an influx of new members (new year means new resolutions and diet is always one of them) so to make registration quicker, Danielle and I will greet new members, welcome returning members and help with the weigh in if needed. Val, the lady who helps Helena at the moment, is going into hospital for another hip replacement in 3 weeks time and will be out of action for some time. I am really pleased that Helena asked me to do this.

K.

No comments: