Thursday 31 January 2008

Day Out


I took Oliver into Central London today as I wanted to renew my NSW driver's license before our move back to NSW, Australia.

To cut a long story short, I forgot my passport so it was a wasted trip except that Oliver had fun on the train and chatted the WHOLE journey to and from !!! Seriously, he didn't stop. LOL.

Here he is in Trafalgar Square wanting to touch the water in the fountain.

There was this bloke wandering around letting this bird fly about, nothing unusual there as there are lots of pigeons - I saw the glove on his hand and thought, you only need those gloves for certain birds don't you ??? OMG - look what it is !!!

Oliver spent a good 10 minutes chasing the pigeons. It started off as walking up and down the stairs then he saw the pigeons and couldn't help himself. LOL.

He wanted to pose for this photo while on the train at Charing Cross Station waiting for our train to depart.
Yes, Oliver is pulling a face here. Now you see what I have to put up with day in and day out. LOL

K.

No comments: